C and D

C and D

Monday, November 14, 2011

Pain in the @$$!

For real.

I have sciatica. For the past 2 weeks I've had some pretty horrible pains down there, ya know, which is what it is but last week I also started having some serious pain in my left butt cheek whenever I would sit. And it would shoot up my lower back. I thought maybe it was a function of just moving and the stress that comes along with it etc but it hasn't gone away and just seems to be getting worse so I finally called my doctor today to ask what the heeeeell is going on in my butt. Before I could really even finish she said "oh yep, that's your sciatic nerve". Which I was dreading. And the other part I was dreading, "that it will probably get worse until you give birth", she said. Awesome.

Little little buddy is really giving me a run for my money!!!!! Declan was SUCH a breeze and this pregnancy has been different in every way that it could be. Its so funny, I just can't believe how different they already are. I suppose this is just getting me ready for dealing with their different personalities/likes/dislikes/etc etc etc. Phew. I'm already tired thinking about it......I must say though, no matter how hard this has been and literally, how little little buddy is already a pain in my butt, I love him so much and I can't wait to meet him. Actually, yes I can. I will deal with the shooting pain. I'd much prefer that than an early baby so keep cooking little man, if you want to hang in as long as your brother that is fine. I know this is not permanent and when its all said and done, you are MORE than worth it. Love you. Just please be nice....