C and D

C and D

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Instagram life once more

I have lots and lots of catching up to do but here are a few of my faves over the last week:

Passed out on the way back from Charlotte. Busy few days :) you think he is comfy???



Loves his new hat. Too bad we live unmmmmmm at the beach now!!!!!! Oopsy







My mullet baby



27 weeks big



Watching the "elf on the shelf" DVD from nana!



Clapping for daddy while he puts up Christmas lights



Little copycat



My dad sent this puppy to the hospital the day Declan was born and he fell in love with it all over again today. Took him everywhere. And kissed him every 3 seconds



Sour lemon!



My blue eyed beauty. And his puppy



Helping daddy peel apples for their tgiving apple pie!



..............more to come later :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone