C and D

C and D

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Currently I'm diggin........

Our "garden" - we don't have an area that I can really plant herbs and vegetables but luckily Bill made us these awesome planters last year that made the trip so I planted a few things and they're really starting to take off.

Jalapenos!

I just cut all the cilantro and used it in quac, salsa and a couple mexican dishes so that's coming back right now but use your imagination! It was DELICIOUS!

Basil! I went to the grocery store today and looked everywhere for pine nuts (I want to make pesto for goodness sakes!) and couldn't find, finally asked someone there and they said "paaaaan nuts???? whut are tha-ose???" so yea, not sure what I'm gonna do with all this basil because clearly I couldn't find a key ingredient....

Tomatoes!

Little babies! I am trying out some heirloom plants this time so we'll see how they come out.

My baby and his curls......no, Paul, you are NOT cutting!

My new necklace! I am not someone who wears a ton of jewelry. I've worn the same necklace for almost 10 years now - every. single. day. my mom gave it to me the day she dropped me off at Wake for preseason my freshman year. It's a guardian angel and she has the same necklace - she told me that if I always wear mine, she always wears hers, we will never be apart...........and we have never been apart :)

For Mother's Day/our anniversary, Paul wanted to get me a necklace but he wanted me to pick it out and I saw these and thought they were very unique, very special, and something I could wear every day. It's a calendar necklace from Dalla Nonna, and its Paul and I's anniversary. The best day of my life to date, and now I get to wear it close to my heart every single day. 

And of course this kid :) He's got on his monster PJ's, which really......are perfect for him.

Little cheese monster :) Love him. More than life.