C and D

C and D

Monday, June 6, 2011

Bald Head!

AH!
  We had such a great long Memorial Day weekend down there - can't wait to go back next week for the real thing! And this time Paul is coming! For some reason blogger isn't letting me upload photos so I'll attach our mobile me gallery at the end of the post for all the pics but it was just such a nice few days down at the beach with my fam. Graham, my dad, and my mom were all down there and we just enjoyed time together. Doing nothing :)
  Their house is right on the beach so it makes life easy - you wake up, eat breakfast, and walk 100 yards to the beach. That about 4 other people are on. I'm telling you, you want to relax and really really really get away, Bald Head is the place to be.
  After Declan's "nap" (he didn't sleep well the first few days................I tried very hard not to freak out), my dad and I took him down to the one of the pools and he loved that too. The kid is a definite water baby. Otherwise, Declan and Graham (Uncle Boo Boo) are total besties - it truly truly warms my heart. Graham had just graduated HS on that Friday and it had been a pretty busy/stressful Spring for him so I know he was wanting to relax but not with this kid around!!!! If there was ever a second that Graham was sitting or laying down (including at night when he was sleeping), Declan was all up in his business, either poking at his eyes to wake up, or pulling his hand to take him somewhere he wanted to go. It was really cute and I love how much Declan loves my brothers - he loves all of them but he sees Graham the most! (Another reason we have to get out to CU asap :) )
  So all in all, it was a great long weekend, awesome time at the beach and pool, good food, good family time and can't wait to get back! Thanks, mom and dad, for dealing with my crazy demands of "please be quiet Declan is sleeping" and moving things around to accomodate us! We will see you soon :)


Pics!
http://gallery.me.com/hoganpaul1#100554