C and D

C and D

Monday, August 26, 2013

Carrig's first haircut




Will probably be the best he will ever get. One of Paul's players dads (follow?) owns two salons (Panico, check it out if youre ever in nyc/jersey) in jersey and brought his scissors etc down this weekend to give Carrig his first hair cut.
He was amazing. Seriously I wanted mine done so bad icant believe my child has a haircut that's 26183 times better than mine. But then, yes I can.

Before: I thought id give him a lollipop and he'd sit still. Not so:







It took over an hour.......partly because jack is awesome and did a really really good job. Partly because Carrig doesn't stay in one place for more than 3 seconds.




The final product at daddy's game that night! Still myshaggy beach babe, just a little cleaned up :)




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone