C and D

C and D

Friday, May 28, 2010

Phone pics!

I take an endless number of pictures on my phone so here are a few of my recent faves :) Declan has taken over every camera memory I have available..........and I wouldn't have it any other way!!!

Cute little hat the Marshalls sent Declan - I'll take a pic in the full outfit soon! He's so serious....

Ready for a ride, mommy!

Always with the tongue and the big scared looking eyes!

Might not be swaddling him anymore but I think he's pretty comfy............


And finally my idiotic bosses :) I took the little picture bouquet Paul made for me into the office and this is what I came into the next day - my bosses decided to put their pics in there as well because they felt left out and now as Kevin says, "I have all my boys in one bouquet" :)