C and D

C and D

Monday, May 10, 2010

A PERFECT MOTHER'S DAY :)


What a day :) Slept in until the boy woke up (about 9:45am - after a brief intermission around 6:30am) and then we just hung out until daddy got home from his soccer game! Declan was so smiley and happy all day and actually gave me his first belly laugh tonight during his bath!!!! What a day to do it :) Way to go boogar................
So my sweet husband - he did it again :) Of course he had to make a theme and the theme for this Mother's Day was "flowers"..............so Friday he sent me some beautiful tulips, Saturday I woke up to a yummy breakfast and a handmade bouquet of pictures of my boys, and Sunday along with making a fabulous German dinner for me and my Colorado mama - he made a "sunflower bouquet" - in quotes because it was acutally CUPCAKES..........holy smokes and they were ridiculously good :) Maggie actually walked right by them when she came over because she thought they were real flowers! Ha - how crafty is my husband, I swear. This is what I have to live up to - good Lord what am I gonna do for Father's Day?????????? HELP!!!!
In any case - it was a perfect weekend and more than ever, I was so bummed when Sunday night came around. Each week just gets better and better with my boys, and I'm cherishing every second we have together. I know "it won't be like this for long........."

Gorgeous flowers from my awesome husband and parents!

Paul and I and his "sunflower bouquet" - of which I've already eaten almost every last cupcake.....

My Colorado bro and sistas.........

My Colorado mama and very dear amazing wonderful friend, Maggie

Cuddles on the couch - Declan's way more interested in his little froggy friend

My former "little girl" and my current little boy!

Gotta keep up the tradition - he wasn't as excited about it as mommy and daddy though!