C and D

C and D

Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter from DB!

We had a great Easter yesterday, and are looking forward to even more fun Easters in the future! We went to brunch with our friends, the Yosts, and I kept watching all the kids coming and going with their baskets from the Easter egg hunt and couldn't help but imagine him a few years down the road doing the same. I cannot WAIT to see the excitement on his face when he finds his first egg................oh boy!

In any case, Declan was the lucky recipient of a number of different "My 1st Easter" outfits so we took lots of pics of him yesterday in all his different outfits! He was a great sport...............such a cute little model we have ;)


Easter outfit from Nana and Pop!

I love my Easter basket!! :)

Easter outfit from Aunt Ellen

Outfit for brunch :) and he's showing off his big muscles........



Declan's first pic with the Easter Bunny!

Family pic!