C and D

C and D

Monday, April 19, 2010

Daddy misses his family!!

I left Denver, Colorado last Tuesday morning to attend my good friend Trevor Nulty's wedding in Belfast, Northern Ireland. What a great trip, a reunion of sorts with old college teammates I haven't seen in years. The Wedding was stunning and we partied to all hours of the morning. The next day we partied to sunrise. All good things however my trip took a bit of a detour when we found out a volcano erupted in Iceland and that the volcanic ash was so bad that they cancelled all the flights. AWESOME right........not when you have a beautiful wife at home who misses you and a 2 month old son.
Here I am stranded in Ireland writing on a blog at 2:00am. A lot has changed in my life because at some point in my life getting stranded in Ireland would have been a dream come true. I am staying with some great friends I have in Northern Ireland but I do miss Team Hogan. It will be good to get back.
Miss you dear!