C and D

C and D

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Eating these days

Has become a bit of a challenge............... It is becoming clearer and clearer to me the seasons and phases a toddler goes thru. It's almost weekly...... over here at least. When we are in a great phase, I want to stay in that moment forever..........when we are in our very ornery I want to be independent stage, I want it over yesterday........currently we are in the latter - unfortunately. And it isn't over yet.

Oatmeal used to be his all time favorite food - it was like crack to him. He would shake and bounce up and down until that first bite - now he throws it on the ground which makes mommy verrrrrrryyyyyyyy annoyed! This morning however, this is what I found going on in the kitchen! Decky eating daddys oatmeal! Like a ferocious animal! At least he is eating........... Too bad Paul didn't get to :(






- Posted on the run using BlogPress from my iPhone - because chasing a toddler all day does not leave time to sit on a computer and blog!

Location:E Woods Dr,Conway,United States