C and D

C and D

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Eating like a big boy!

Declan literally eats everything, but the fact that he's now eating like a big boy is just too much for me! I give him anything and he'll bite, chew, swallow - WHAT?!?! Supposedly he should only be eating pureed carrots and peas right about now but PSH - we're advanced over here ;) Recently he is just beyond interested in all things food and at first I would have to hide (literally one time I went into the bathroom) when I was eating so he wouldn't freak out but we've given that up and just give him whatever we are having. Earlier I made some salsa (kinda spicy but apparently he doesn't care) and he was eating chips and salsa, right along with mommy watching some college football. My little 15 year old, trapped in an almost 8 month's old body. He is such a sweet chunky mess :)

Wanted some of mommy's apple so there ya go bud!

Ate half of this banana, just like so - BIG STINKIN' BOY!!!

PS - still no teeth, serious gums though ;)