C and D

C and D

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Bring your child to work day

Usually on Fridays I work from home but seeing as I'm going to be gone all next week I needed to make sure everything was in order before I left............sooooo little buddy came to work with mommy! We were there for MAYBE an hour and a half and I think he smoked his face a good 5 times trying to open the file cabinets, tried to eat 4 used products that I'm sending back to the manufacturer (yes used and FOUL.........), chewed up 3 important pieces of paper, pulled out 2 cords and had ONE FUN TIME ;)

GA-ROSS

"mom, are my legs seriously this chubby - usually I can't see them because of my big belly but wow, I have cankles...." - yes you do buddy, yes you do.


just being a big boy at mommy's desk. nothing to see here........