C and D

C and D

Monday, September 20, 2010

MORE trouble

Just when I think we're getting settled back into normal life after Declan's mastered his latest trick, he comes up with another one. We were getting used to blocking off plugs, outlets, sharp objects etc etc etc because he's gotten to be quite the expert crawler, and all of a sudden he's decided its a good idea to start pulling up and standing to get to more fun, non-Declan items.
   We had gotten fairly comfortable with letting him roam because we knew the downstairs was (mostly) safe for little buddy and I didn't feel like I had to keep my eye on him every second of the day. PSH - he figured he was letting me off too easily so we're back to eyeing him down on a moment by moment basis. Our only solace is the pack-n-play but yesterday he figured out how to pull up (which is literally a pull up because the the top of that is pretty high for a crawling/sitting down little baby) on that so now I'm just waiting for him to jump out and say "Hi Mommy, look what I can do!!!" There is nothing stopping him. He is the most focused, determined human being I have ever seen....................when he wants to do something, its only hours before he figures it out. God help us all.

Oh heyyyyy.......I want in on the action!