C and D

C and D

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Had another one of those moments.......

Last night I was rocking Declan before he went to sleep and I was trying to pretend like I didn't see him nor wanted to play with him because allllllll he wanted to do was play. Time for night night boog, not time to play! In any case, I was turning my head away and every time I would turn to look at him and see if his eyes were shutting at all, he'd just smile at me. Too sweet. He was just staring up at me for what must have been 5 minutes straight and every time I'd look, he would smile his absolutely gorgeous, take your breath away smile. So I finally gave in (what a wuss) and started smiling back. I put my forehead to his and he just stayed there for a couple minutes and we smiled and every once in awhile he would give his cute little belly laugh.
   We used to lay heart to heart when he was a newborn, now we sit head to head and smile at each other. Both are pretty sweet.