C and D

C and D

Monday, June 28, 2010

The Ladies Man



CAMP SEASON IS OVER!!!!!!! The Hempens hosted their annual "end of camp" bbq (one of my favorite nights of the year even though this year it ended a little earlier for Declan and I) and Declan got to spend some time with his favorite ladies! We had a great night hanging out and Paul was very proud of his boy woo'ing all the women ;) I'm ok with it while he's still under the age of 2.........................
   In any case, we had a great night and we love our Colorado fam!!!! Looking forward to a summer full of nights like this :)

Ladies lovin' on some DB

Three awesome awesome AWESOME girls - they were at our wedding and now they're holding our little boy :) Very cool.....










I love when Aunt Tracy plays with me!!

And I loooooove when mommy kisses my feet :)