C and D

C and D

Monday, March 29, 2010

Paul the Photographer

Cameras are nothing new in our house........whether its my little dinky one or Paul's bigtime Canon, one or both is always out, with the video on, ready to capture Declan doing something cute or funny or sweet.................or just sitting there - whatever :) We are forever taking pictures around here. We have a great friend who is an AWESOME photographer and lent this white backdrop to Paul so of course, Paul whipped it out as soon as possible, and that just happened to be last Sunday. I had just woken up and was in my PJ's so excuse my look but Declan is just the cutest little thing in these pictures...We put the backdrop up, put the awesome blanket that Steph Hempen made for Declan down and started snapping away! The last few pics are of DB in a beautiful Irish sweater and hat that Paul's aunt and uncle sent out. The sweater's a little big right now but I can't wait until next year when he can rock that out! Our little Irish baby............

In any case, here are a few of our favorites. It just amazes me what Paul is able to do with not a whole lot. Literally we plopped the backdrop up against our kitchen table, layed Declan down and Paul had to go out on the deck and take pictures thru the open screen glass door...........he's got talent, that fella! I just love him to death :) And clearly I'm not biased at all..............